The Aging & Wellness Resource Fair will be held at the Mishawaka Library from
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 24!
- Aging Connections is a nonprofit grassroots cooperative that provides quality
educational programs and community resources.
- The fair is a one-stop shop for senior resources.
- Dozens of exhibitors and sponsors will be present.
- Free health screenings and learn how to eat healthy on a budget.
- Explore services available to age in place.
- Engage in the “Ask the Experts” panel discussion.
- Free parking and no charge to attend the fair – everyone is welcome!
- To learn more about Aging Connections, visit agingconnections.org.