Do you need some extra help in researching a problem or learning a new skill? We are here to help!
Book a Librarian is a free 30 minute in person or virtual session with a reference librarian available to our cardholders. We are happy to help you with complicated questions that require time beyond the usual walk-in help and for more in-depth instruction such as:
- Using the library's catalog
- eBooks & eAudiobooks
- MPHPL digital products
- Local & Family History guidance
- Resume help
- Email setup assistance
- Microsoft software assistance
- Mobile device or tablet help
- Create a social media account
- Unemployment assistance
- ... and more
Please note: We cannot assist with medical, legal or financial issues, maintenance or set up of your personal computer equipment, credit card transactions or the typing of documents. Appointments are dependent upon staff availability.
Zoom Session Requirements:
- Patron must have an email address; a webcam is required for patrons to show a librarian a device.
Please phone the Mishawaka Library reference desk at (574) 259-5277 ext. 1300 or email email@example.com to check on staff availability and to make an appointment.