Mobile Printing at MPHPL
You can print emails, documents, photos, boarding passes, webpages and more at MPHPL. Print directly from a library computer or use your smartphone, tablet, home computer, or laptop to send a mobile print request.
- Black and white prints are 10 cents per page
- Color prints are 25 cents per page
- Payment is by cash or credit/debit card [$1 or more]. Patrons receive up to $1 per day FREE in computer prints.
- Prints must be picked up within 24 hours of sending
There are three ways to send a mobile print request.
(1) Print from the website
Drag and Drop or Select the file you wish to print.
Scroll Down and enter your Library Card Number or Name
Enter your email and/or mobile number for a confirmation
Click blue Submit button at the bottom
(2) Forward from your email account
Use your library's black and white or color mobile printing email address below to print directly from your email account. Using this method sends a print request for the body of the email message and a separate print request for attachments.
(3) Download the mobile print app!
To print from your smartphone or tablet, ePRINTit has an app. You can download an app using the links below.