Student Digital Cards allow you to check out digital library materials and get homework help with databases containing full-text magazine articles.
- You do not need to apply for a digital card if you already have a library card with MPHPL. You can use your existing card to access Overdrive.
- Card not working? Reset your PIN at https://mphpl.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/default/?# > Log In > Forgot my PIN
- If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use your school provided e-mail account.
- By registering for a Student Digital Card, you are verifying that you are a student attending a school within the Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Public Library service area.
- Please direct questions regarding Student Digital Cards to our Youth Services Coordinator at 574-259-5277, ext. 3401.
To register for a digital card:
- Go to our catalog home page at https://mphpl.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/default/?#
- Click Log In
- Click Apply for a Digital Card
- Fill out the form
- Your card will be created immediately and your card number will be emailed to you