Student Digital Card
Student Digital Cards allow you to check out eBooks and Audiobooks on Overdrive, get homework help with databases containing encyclopedia entries and magazine articles, and take online courses on Lynda.com.
You do not need to apply for a digital card if you already have a library card with MPHPL. You can use your existing card to access Overdrive.
Card not working? Reset your PIN at https://mphpl.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/default/?# > Log In > Forgot my PIN
- If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use your school provided e-mail account.
- By registering for a Student Digital Card, you are verifying that you are a student attending a school within the Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Public Library service area.
- Please direct questions regarding Student Digital Cards to our Youth Services Coordinator at 574-259-5277, ext. 1400.
To register for a digital card:
- Go to our catalog home page at https://mphpl.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/default/?#
- Click Log In
- Click Apply for a Digital Card
- Fill out the form
- Your card will be created immediately and your card number will be emailed to you