The Reference Services Department at MPHPL exists to help you locate the information you desire whether it is print materials, digital services, or educational and entertaining programming.
Special services provided to our patrons include book-a-librarian, homebound services, interlibrary loan, and proctoring. For more information, click on the Services tab and the service of interest to learn more.
Need technology? It's right at your fingertips at MPHPL! We have access to copiers, faxing, and full, self-service computers at each location.
- Black and white copies/prints are .15 cents per page.
- Color copies/prints are .50 cents per page.
- Faxes cost $1.00 per page to send and .15 cents per page to receive.
- International faxes can be sent at a cost of $2.00 per page.
- Patrons receive up to two hours per day on the computer by logging in with their MPHPL library card.
Did you know the library is a great social outlet? Various programs are offered through the year and include book clubs, pop-culture events, and hands-on crafting opportunities. Registration is required and specific program information can be found in our 4-month program guides.