- Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control - http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/healthy_homes
- Ready Kids from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) - http://www.ready.gov/kids
St Joseph County WIC Program
201 Lincolnway West Mishawaka, IN - 46544
United Way of St. Joseph County
3517 East Jefferson Boulevard
South Bend, IN 46615
About the United Way
United Way is driving change to reduce poverty by focusing on education, income, health, and basic needs.
Their "Call 2-1-1" service is the national designated number for information and referral.
420 West 4th St., Suite 100
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Toll Free: (888) 580-1060
Local Phone: (574) 307-7673
Fax: (574) 307-7692
HealthLinc providers are highly educated, experienced, and compassionate about caring for you and your family. Their team approach to patient care means that each clinic is able to offer a wide range of services.
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology's Homework Hotline provides FREE math and science homework help to Indiana students. Tutors help students in grades 6-12 from 7 p.m. - 10 p.m. (Eastern Time) Sunday - Thursday, September - May. Call toll free at 1-877-ASK-ROSE. The program is funded by Lilly Endowment, Inc. and Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
- Homeschooling A to Z Home’s Cool Homeschooling – Indiana Homeschooling - http://a2zhomeschooling.com/regional/us/indiana/indiana_homeschooling/
- Indiana Department of Education – Homeschooling Information - http://www.doe.in.gov/student-services/home-school
- Learning to Give – Lesson Plans and Resources - http://learningtogive.org/